Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's Christmas time in October!





So I went to the post office to check my mail....plus I had received an email from Bobbey Sakoman (in NC). She is one of or most excellent sponsored artist! She said she had sent some samples...but holy moly! She sent a box full of the most amazing samples....and I will be sharing these with you over the next few weeks!
They truly blew me away.....I called Bobbey as I was driving away from the Post office...I am sure I freaked her out a little...but really......WOW! The three I posted here are cards. The stamps used are; The pinkish colored card:Wild flowers, Swirl background and Thank you.
The red and white card has Iron round large (it comes in three
sizes).
The sunset card is made with Tall trees.
If you would like to order any of these stamps check your local stamp store or contact us at dpartworks1@yahoo.com. We can hook you up with them.
So a big thank you goes out to Bobbey for sharing these fantastic samples....And check back soon we will have more soon.....and not just cards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sample with the trees is really neat.