Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lady Gaga, gardening, and loads of sunshine!

Spring has finally arrived! Today was spent creating and tweaking my backyard haven. I planted seven tomato plants, two eggplants, two bell peppers, and fifteen onions. I am far from done, with much work left for tomorrow. The morning will be filled with planting a variety of flowers, sunflower, beans, squash, watermelon, more tomatoes, onions, and another eggplant. The swallowtail butterfly (pictured above) had landed on the blooming lilac bush. I love Spring!

So how does Lady Gaga fit into all of this? Well, first of all, you must know that I love dance music. I love to dance! Grabbing my MP3, gardening tools, and ice water, I headed out to garden. My neighbors waved as I jammed out to Lady Gaga and worked. I was dancing, singing, digging, and planting. My grandmother always said, "If you can't sing well, sing loud". She would be so proud of me today! And so, Lady Gaga and I worked outside and got so much done....Thank you Stefani...aka...Lady Gaga....Bang bang!


1 comment:

Bobbey said...

lilacs.... so dreamy....