Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Earthquake in Oklahoma, Shake, rattle, and roll!

So, the big news from Oklahoma......the Earthquake! Sure we get little ones here and there...but wow.
When you see someone the questions run like this;
"Did you fell the quake?"
"Where were you?"
"What were you doing?"

And where was I? Glad you asked...I was at a stoplight near the railroad tracks. I had four thought one right after another.
Why is my tush shaking...spasm?
Why is Nick (a friend of mine) jumping up and down on my car?
What is wrong with my car?
Oh my, my car is haunted? ( late night Paranormal State watching)

I got to work and was waiting for an aftershock. I wanted to feel it when I was not in a car....no such luck, well there will be another....I will be waiting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We get them all the time is SF