Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Playing with playing cards....inspiration.....


Okay, so here is something I have wanted to do for many years and just have not taken the time. They are playing cards. These are some in their first stages. So far I have started the kings, queens and jacks. I (needless to say) am the Queen of Heart! The card images are my family members ( not all of them but, it is set #1) . I will be adding crowns and more fun stuff. I am really excited about them....I work on them a little every day. I am making a set for my mother and myself.....Hey, Christmas is only 107 days away. Hmmmm.... ponder...If you have never done this...oh my gosh....FUN!

3 comments:

BoldAmy said...

I always thought that would be a fun project to do!

Moose Ridge said...

aren't you clever!

Allison
Dunlap TN

artgirl said...

why thanks you guy!