Sunday, February 14, 2010

Patriotic Star book by Tressa

Here is an awesome patriotic star book made by one of our own....Tressa.
A view from the top

The cover.
Tressa has created this star book for a class being offered in June. And (shocking to none) all the stamps are by DP Artworks! The class will be held at And Bear Makes 3 (Our local stamp store in Moore, Oklahoma). If you have any questions about what stamps were used in this sample please feel free to contact us at dpartworks@yahoo.com.
Thank you to everyone for their response to the little challenge I mentioned in an earlier post! Yowza! It has been non-stop work around here.
(oh, trust me, I am not complaining by any means!)
Time seems to be going by so fast. I can not believe it is already mid-February!
I have so many things to post....So be ready for more post.....



No comments: