Monday, October 22, 2012

Boys will be boys....cute children rubber stamps



    
This card was made by Bridgette Yond. She has two adorable girls, and made this for a friend of hers. The DP Artworks stamps she used are; Spencer (MO 40 E), Patrick (MO 46 E), Pup (MO 09 B), and Puppy play (MO 52 C). She used Prismacolor pens to add the color. It is a very cute card.

I was received an e mail yesterday asking how I name the stamps. Sometimes it is easy to name the stamps...and other times it is difficult. The little boy in the green shirt is named Spencer after a student I taught a million years ago. I also have one named after his brother and sister, Alex and Clair. I taught both boys. Their parents were amazing as well. So now you know a little more about how I name the stamps.

  The little girl on yesterday’s card is named after my sister-in-law Dion. I will try to start letting you know a little more about the stamps. Thanks for checking out my blog.