Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Out of Africa with DP Artworks rubber stamps


Here is a card from Erma Jean C. from the Chicago area. This is our first card from her. This is one of our newer stamps. The stamp is called Parade (WI 101H). She picked this up at Stampaway this year. It was awesome meeting her. The colors under the giraffes are copic markers. For the pattern in the background, the triangles are the corner of an ink pad. The circles were made using a pen lid. I am not sure what ink she used but it looks a bit like Colorbox Chalks pads. I am so happy Erma Jean sent us this card. Thanks again Erma Jean.

4 comments:

shelli said...

uarsea74
This is lovely I need this stamp. you must have been out at Stampaway. I will be placing an order soon.

sportymom said...

I agree! Thumbs up!

Anonymous said...

I like the colors. Really nice sample

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp!